- I need to develop questions, identify informants, film interviews, and put together a 10-minute documentary short.
- I need to finish an implement a quiz and 1-2 interviews, transcribe and code them as part of a pilot of my methodology for my dissertation.
- I need to write a paper on the founding of the Preuss School at UCSD analyzed from a Gramscian perspective.
- I need to write five more weekly reflections of 2-6 pages each.
- I need to work on my literature review.
- Oh, and I have my full-time job and my marriage. Those also deserve some time.
I'm already saying no to my friend's idea of starting a Magic: the Gathering sealed-deck league, and really still hoping to put together an actual Athanor campaign, but I think that can wait until after the quarter is complete.
Now, I might keep up just fine. These days I write blogs on the shuttle trip up to work, which means I crank something out most days. But I may find myself needing that time to crank out assignments, and may end up doing transcription or video editing on my laptop on the shuttle. (Not an activity I ever thought I would have thought possible when I bought my first computer, a Mac Plus, in 1989.)
So if I disappear from the blogosphere for a while, it isn't a big deal. (Not that most of the planet would notice.) I will be back. Consider that either a promise or a threat based on how much you like the blog.