Sunday, January 9, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Seems as if the Lulu printers now are having troubles with my MacOS-generated PDFs after several months of working just fine. I will need to do some renewed outputting from the original source files, and in the process will probably update some errata and finally make a PDF of the cover. However, this is not likely to happen for a few days.

The original PDF is still up for download. The book will take a week or so, I suspect, since it will be sandwiched between me working on extending my Institutional Review Board approval for my dissertation, writing up a proposal for revising my research plan to match my new work and school balance life, and working on a presentation for my college's inaugural Teaching Diversity Conference (being one of those Evil Leftist Academics, I have to keep up the agenda.

I am still suffering from a lack of motivation for the blog, but recently have been looking at the setting again with fresh eyes. Who knows, after this spate of academic work and a bit of minor touching up, I can start thinking about where to go next.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the dissertation! I just wanted to say that I really like what you've done with Athanor. I wrote a two part review at my blog in case your interested: xyanthon.blogspot.com. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athanor is still on my "order from Lulu when I can afford it" list, so please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there man--I have a wife on the PhD train, and it's a marathon that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Print