Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some cheap plugs

In which I plug some particularly inspiring blogs I think you should be reading. I have two current favorites that have made for regular entertainment:
  • If you enjoy what I do, read Planet Algol. Not only is Planet Algol my top referrer of readers (even above direct links, the RPG Bloggers site, Jim Raggi, and Jeff Rients), but it's a rollicking read that I regularly raid for ideas (and it seems Blair returns the favor, too, which only seems fair.)
  • Ancient Vaults and Eldritch Secrets is a constant stream of interesting spells, monsters and magic-items, but his ongoing tales of a morally questionable band of adventurers and their equally questionable rivals is a sheer joy. At first, I missed out on the awesomeness that this blog is because I skipped what I had assumed to be par-for-the-course annoying game fiction, but boy was I wrong. What's wrong with you? Why haven't you gone there already!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the link and kind comments! It is also an honor to be in a post with Planet Algol, a blog I read every day.

    I do have a couple of projects lined up for Chalk and the crew in the new year that I hope you will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planet Algol is one of my favorites too, as is yours -- keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sincere thanks to all of you! Not only am I honored to be lumped in with ancientvaults (best interpretation of trad. fantasy I can think of!), but I'm also honored by the plug from Doug, as Athanor was one of the inspirations that started me on the Planet Algol path!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention how useful your Pulp Romance Plot Generator has been!

    I haven't been able to find you email Douglas, but if you could email me at planetalgolATgmailDOTcom I'd like to talk to you about something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its really very nice posting thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Print