Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some cheap plugs

In which I plug some particularly inspiring blogs I think you should be reading. I have two current favorites that have made for regular entertainment:
  • If you enjoy what I do, read Planet Algol. Not only is Planet Algol my top referrer of readers (even above direct links, the RPG Bloggers site, Jim Raggi, and Jeff Rients), but it's a rollicking read that I regularly raid for ideas (and it seems Blair returns the favor, too, which only seems fair.)
  • Ancient Vaults and Eldritch Secrets is a constant stream of interesting spells, monsters and magic-items, but his ongoing tales of a morally questionable band of adventurers and their equally questionable rivals is a sheer joy. At first, I missed out on the awesomeness that this blog is because I skipped what I had assumed to be par-for-the-course annoying game fiction, but boy was I wrong. What's wrong with you? Why haven't you gone there already!