Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Savage Swords of Athanor Supplement on Scribd

Life has intervened in my blogging, with a combination of school, work, money trouble, and personal life issues (as well as much needed face-time with my wife and friends) getting in the way. I still have a lot of work (and no days off, even for weekends) until the 26th, then I'm moving across town that weekend, cleaning out my old place and then beginning my summer of graduate research. So posts might be thin again for a while.

BUT, in the meantime, I have gone through, compiled, edited, played with and revised my rules and world posts to this point and put together my Athanor Supplement PDF for easy downloading. In it you will find some very familiar material, plus some rules for skills in Athanor, my more or less final version of the spirit rules, and, well, not a whole lot more.

I wouldn't call this one of the top ten free RPG downloads of the year, but I think I have some small gems in there somewhere.

You can view it at http://www.scribd.com/doc/16492119/Savage-Swords-of-Athanor-Version-10

2 comments:

  1. Really bloody cool. I'll have to download this sometime soonish and give it a more complete read-through, but as it looks right now I really like it, even though I'm not a fan of S&W.

    Out of curiosity, what did you use to do the layout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly enough, I just used Microsoft Word and exported to PDF. Kind of like doing surgery with a butterknife, but I work with what I already paid for....

    ReplyDelete

Print